You receive personal service because this is a one-person show. Unfortunately this does mean that when I’m away, the office is closed.
Next dates when I’ll be away:
- Wednesday 16th July 2014 (afternoon) – office reopening early on Friday 22nd August. (Travelling to the UK for the Farmers on Film Festival & visiting various ag events, such as the Royal Welsh Show.)
The good news is – as it’s several weeks, all orders received during this time will be entered into a SPECIAL PRIZE DRAW.
I haven’t decided what the prize will be, yet, but it will be something worth winning!
The best way to contact me while on the above journey:
- Twitter: I will be checking twitter messages daily where there is mobile phone reception & I have an overseas data connection. So this is the best way to contact me if you require a speedy response.
- Emails: Emails will be checked once weekly if possible but only urgent emails will be responded to, before I return. Hundreds of emails are received weekly, so it’s a good idea to throw a reminder rock my way after I return, too.
- Facebook: I don’t often use Facebook, however will endeavour to check it weekly while away.
- Phone: Messagebank automatically deletes phone messages past a certain age, so please do not leave phone messages between 16th July & 18th August, as I’ll not be able to retrieve them.
Father’s Day is on Sunday 7th September this year.
- All orders received while I’m away, will be delivered to Australian addresses in good time for Father’s Day.
- As soon as I return from being away, orders are packed and mailed out in the order they were received. Orders for 4 or less books are sent by Express Post, so only take a few days to reach most parts of Australia.
- If you have any queries regarding the ETA of Father’s Day gift deliveries, don’t hesitate to ring or email me after the office reopens, on 22nd August.
- If ordering a special-event gift, please order well in advance to ensure your delivery deadline is met.
- I am home most of the time, but sometimes travel at short notice, taking photographs or for other business reasons.
- When there is a special offer deadline, all orders received prior to the specified deadline receive the special offer.
- When I am away phone messages, emails and social media accounts are checked as frequently as possible however it is sometimes difficult. I work long hours when away and in any case am often a large distance from the nearest mobile phone reception or mains power supply. And if out of Australia, the SIM card I’ve bought often gets used up too quickly! When travelling in Australia, I often drive 1,000km/day or more, so it’s not feasible to be checking & responding to messages en route. Please note the suggested contact methods listed for specific trips away, as each journey is different.
- If you have any queries when I am away, please don’t hesitate to contact me via the methods mentioned above.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Tags: Fiona Lake Photography