There IS still time to order books and have them delivered to you or the gift recipient before Christmas, within Australia, but only just!
The books ‘A Million Acre Masterpiece’ and ‘Life as an Australian Horseman’ are ideal gifts for anyone interested in the Australian outback, bush, vast cattle stations, horses, chopper mustering, roadtrains etc. They’re especially popular with people who are hard to buy for (who often receive the same thing year-in year-out; or just gift cards, because it’s so challenging to find them anything new that they’d really enjoy).
To save you post office queue time and postage costs, and help ensure presents arrive on time, I can mail your gifts direct to the recipients.
- All orders for 2 or more books receive the usual discount ($10 or more off) and come with the free screen-printed calico carrybag (mustering images from WA’s Kimberley region & NT’s Victoria River District). Plus a free Christmas greeting card.
- Recently I discovered a few packets of Christmas cards that I thought had completely sold out. So as a thank-you for all orders over the value of $200, one of these very popular Christmas cards will also be included* for free (in addition to the offers above). (*while stock lasts – not many left)
- All orders for 2 or more packets of Outback Greeting Cards will come with a free greeting card.
All up these free extras add up to great value, and together with personally signed books, make up much appreciated and great value Australian Christmas presents.
- The books include almost 500 photos of many of the world’s largest & most famous cattle stations (ranches), spread across northern Western Australia, Northern Territory & Queensland – the most remote and least settled parts of Australia.
- Read what other purchasers have said on the “Testimonials” page (you might see the opinion of someone you know).
- Thousands of these books sold, all over the world
- Award-winning images
- Money-back guarantee of satisfaction
- Prize draws for all who order books online
- More information on the books or order now.
- Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries – for example, about delivery times.
…and DON’T FORGET: Large orders & corporate orders receive generous discounts of up to 50% off. Ask me for a quote
Tags: Fiona Lake Photography