Outback Christmas Cards & Greeting Cards
What are these Australian Bush Christmas Cards & Outback Greeting Cards like?
- Premium quality — heavy, good quality card
- Standard Australian stamp postage
- In packets of 10 identical cards, with envelopes
- Original design — the back of every card has a spot-varnished ghosted image (either a windmill or an outback palm tree) and small map of Australia - plus extra space for more handwriting, if required.
- Beautiful spot-varnished colour photographs of Australian stockmen and stockhorses at work, and outback landscapes
- Limited print run and exclusive to this website (the card recipients won't see these outback greeting cards all around town in shops)
- Free postage to customers within Australia, and free overseas postage when ordered with books
- Good discounts for larger orders
Discounts for larger card orders
There is a discount of $11 ($10 if GST exempt) deducted for each 5 packets of outback greeting cards ordered. However this discount isn't calculated by the online ordering system, it is refunded manually; so be sure to remind me to process your discount. For orders of more than 10 packets, please ask for a personal quote (for a larger discount).
Standard prices and postage amounts are automatically calculated by the online ordering system, when you place your order.
How much do these outback greeting cards cost?
- Australian orders:
- $26.40 per packet (10 cards & envelopes)
(includes the 10% Goods & Services Tax payable on purchases sent to an Australian address).
- International orders (cards sent direct to an overseas address):
- $24.00 per packet (10 cards & envelopes)
How much does greeting card postage cost?
- Australian delivery, by Express Post:
- Free (book postage is also free).
- International delivery, by Standard Airmail (GST exempt):
- Free for greeting cards ordered with books and sent to the same address.
Postage for outback greeting cards sent on their own (these International Postage Rates are automatically calculated by the website when you place your order, using Australia Post's standard zones):
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (only) - $10 postage per packet of cards, if sent without books
- Zone 2 - China, Japan, Hong Kong (only) - $12.00 per packet
- Zone 3 - Most of Southern & Central Asia (Indonesia to India) - $12.00 per packet
- Zone 4 - US & Canada (only) - $14.00 per packet
- Zone 5 - Most South Pacific Islands plus some SE Asia - $13.00 per packet
- Zone 6 - UK, Ireland, part of Northern & Western Europe - $18.00 per packet
- Zone 7 - Russia, most of Eastern Europe, some African & South American countries such as South Africa & Brazil - $20.00 per packet
- Zone 8 - Rest of the world, including many African & South American countries such as Botswana & Argentina, & the Middle East, including UAR - $21.00 per packet
To determine the postage charge to any countries not specified above, please enter what you'd like to order into the online ordering system along with the country of delivery, and the cost will be calculated automatically.
Zones 6, 7 & 8 are the most expensive, and a small refund of postage may be applicable if you're ordering several packets of greeting cards to be sent to the one address in one of these countries. Don't hesitate to contact me to check whether you may be eligible for a refund of some of the postage the online ordering system calculates. Please note; postage savings can only be refunded when an enquiry is made on the day of ordering (it doesn't matter whether you enquire before or after placing your order, as long as it is on the same day, not later). Don't forget - there is no postage charge at all, for packets of cards mailed overseas with books going to the same address.
For more information on these Australian outback greeting cards, visit Card & Book F.A.Q.
Order an Outback BookOrder an Outback Book