Rural Workshops, Webinars and Presentations
Via workshops, webinars and public speaking engagements, I pass on a wealth of knowledge, experience and personal stories gained over several decades of running a unique business and roaming across thousands of kilometres. Much of what I've learnt has been via 'trial & terror' because there hasn't been anyone to emulate or mentors to seek advice from. I chose to create my own path - so workshop content is original.
The following 3 pages contain detailed information on the rural workshops, webinars and presentations I provide:
- Previous Workshops & Participant Comments
- Workshop Topics
- Corporate Agribusiness Workshops & Presentations
My business commenced in remote areas - when living more than 100km from the nearest small towns - and the focus on rural and remote topics has been constant. Workshop and presentation information emphasises topics relating to agriculture and regional/rural life as this is my particular field of expertise but I also run general-interest workshops and presentations as the same principles apply.
I can also provided one-on-one consultations; either in person in North Queensland, or your local town or city if I am travelling through your area. We can discuss relevant subjects in the list of workshop topics plus anything else of interest. Photography portfolio and website, blog and social media account assessments are also available (including via digital means, not just in-person).
Runs on the board:
- Many photographs that have won awards over 25+ years
- 2017 Qld Rural Press Club 'social media' award winner
- Thousands of books sold (& sent worldwide)
- Advertising photograph usage sold to many of Australia's largest rural businesses
- This website dates back to 2003 and achieves a first page ranking for many search terms.
- Many articles in national newspapers and magazines; more than 30 radio interviews, including 3 BBC interviews.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries. Examples of my photographs can be seen on the website header above, as well as in the books (below).