Art for Your Walls
- Art Gallery & Order Now
- Art Ordering F.A.Q.
- Framing Information
- Hanging & Caring for Art
- Art Buying & Investment F.A.Q.
The Exhibitions & Events section includes background photographs of many of the framed images included in previous exhibitions.
Most of the information on these pages refers to the most commonly produced prints, on photographic paper, however canvas and metal prints are also available.
All images are produced as limited editions only
So once the edition has sold out there will be no more photographic prints made. Some images are editions of only 3. Signed and numbered Certificates of Authenticity can be mailed to purchasers. Printing and framing is archival quality.
To both domestic and overseas destinations can be arranged easily.
Can be made by phone, email, conventional mail or through the website.
The cost of purchasing one copy of each book can also be deducted from a purchased full-price limited edition photograph. However please note this book cost refund does not apply to photographs sold at special prices or when other special offers apply; nor does it apply to photographs purchased with a gift certificate.
Are accepted by MasterCard or Visa. Cheques and money orders are accepted for Australian orders, and Direct Debit payment is possible by prior arrangement.
Can be arranged. A lay-by is an ideal arrangement if you’re buying a surprise for a family member who might find their present if you hide it under the bed!
Are available. Please contact me to arrange purchase of a gift voucher.
For more details refer to the five detailed pages listed above.
Some of the reasons why people have bought these unique Australian outback photographs
- Corporate gifts such as farewell or thank-you gifts for managers, board members and valued employees; often with a plaque attached to the frame or a special message inset into the mat surrounding the photograph. Legitimate tax-deductible corporate expenses.
- Tax-deductible business gifts of appreciation for trading partners and valued customers.
- To create a positive and inspiring atmosphere and interesting surroundings in office reception areas and boardrooms. Tax-deductible corporate expenditure that benefits everyone - staff, customers and visitors.
- Memorable personal gifts for Christmas, Fathers Day, Mothers Day and birthdays. Also, as anniversary, engagement and wedding presents.
- Personal purchases to celebrate a change of home or altered personal circumstances. Many buyers have told me they find their chosen photograph inspirational.